Tecnam P2006T course to learn the aircraft flight controls and systems operation with Evionica’s Next-Generation e-learning experience! This online training is a part of Evionica’s Flight School’s Training Package, and would be a perfect step on the way to getting an MEP(L) license.
This CBT distance training highlights the technical side of Tecnam aircraft and develops future pilots’ skills. Our e-learning course is available on the advanced LMS platform with online and offline access.
Create Next-Generation Training Package to improve your Flight School’s business:
Wide range of Next-Generation e-learning courses designed by Evionica, improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate and training results.
Key benefits of the Tecnam P2006T e-learning for Training Organizations:
- CBT structure based on Tecnam POH, AFM, and Owner’s Manual required for the operation of the airplane
- attractive business model
- easy implementation
- customization supporting flight school’s needs
- advanced LMS platform improving training results
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory
What are the features of the class-rating Tecnam online course?
- responsive design (Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop)
- online & offline access
- interactive slides with full HD graphics and realistic animations
- high-quality voice and dark theme preventing eye tiring
- gamification techniques improving efficiency and training results
- available on the advanced LMS Platform
Check out Evionica’s CBT portfolio:
What are the pilot’s opinions about Evionica’s CBT?
“Evionica team is doing a great job and their CBT is according to our expectations”
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor – UAE
Evionica delivers intelligent solutions to improve the operations of companies in the aviation industry. It offers features software for Weight & Balance calculations, as well as a range of systems to enhance the pilot training process. Evionica provides its services on all continents for clients such as Wizz Air, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy.