A committed team of people who love flying is looking for a QA Engineer. With us, you will create the best-in-class training and operational solutions for pilots around the world. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, building products for the global aviation industry. As a QA Engineer, you will have complete autonomy over your work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We can offer our QA Engineer
- Ability to work with complex API-driven backend platforms written in Java (Java 10, 15), deployed using containerization in Docker, and to be moved to the cloud and/or
- Ability to implement, from scratch, a new Single Page Application (SPA), which must:
- Run on many different devices (tablet, desktop, etc.),
- Work off-line (client implements business logic and the strategy of state sync with cloud),
- Experience of developing the product features with a short customer feedback loop,
- Work in a cross-functional product team,
- Agile approach to deliver software,
- Exposure to the full development cycle, integrate heavily with Frontend tools,
- The tools we use:
- JUnit Jupiter
- Gitlab CI
- AWS Cloud ecosystem
This opportunity will suit an enthusiastic QA Engineer who likes to work with a small and experienced development team.
The perfect candidate:
- has practical experience in testing automation,
- has skills and right attitude to be a valuable, self-driven contributor,
- wants to have a real impact on the products’ shape and choice of the best technology to the problem,
- believes in Software Craftsmanship principles and wants to put it into practice by using Code Review, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming in their work,
- has skills (and will) to understand the business requirements,
- has experience with TypeScript,
- GitHub / GitLab profile with code available to review is an added advantage,
- experience with Jest.js is an added advantage.
- A lot of trusts, independence, and autonomy,
- Remote work,
- Mac, Linux, or Windows - we'll provide equipment that suits you best,
- B2B contract or full-time permanent contract ("Umowa o Pracę” - “UoP") as you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Multisport – fitness card,
- Private medical package with Luxmed.