Evionica presents the first online course in a mobile version dedicated to Night Visual Flight Rules! We are proud to launch the new approach to elearning, which fits the next generation of pilot students. Moreover, we will grant monthly free access to the first 30 users who submit the form. Take your chance to learn the N-VFR course on your mobile device and share with us your feedback.
The Night VFR CBT course prepares pilots for flight training at night, under visual flight rules. This course is designed for the theoretical knowledge instructions of the Night Rating course, which qualifies license holders to fly at night.
Night Visual Flight Rules (N-VFR) online course covers night visual flight rules and requirements, human factors, meteorology, and abnormal operations at night. Moreover, this CBT provides students with night flight techniques, flight planning, and navigation at night.
Key features of N-VFR mLearning course:
- Clean graphics and easy-to-follow scenario structure
- Tailored to every screen size, a perfect experience no matter what device you’re using
- Intuitive and flexible navigation through scenarios
- The information you need is easy to find
- Lots of interactive content which increase students’ engagement
- GIFs, videos & animations to show you complicated information in a simple to understand way
- Modern learning standard
- Real-time progress tracking through the scenario
Read more about Flight School’s Training Package:
What are the benefits of the Night VFR mobile learning course:
- Interactive content full of realistic graphics, models and animations
- Detailed schematics and graphs
- Full HD graphics and high-quality lector voice
- Gamification techniques and test elements with question bank
What are pilot’s opinion about Evionica’s CBT?
“Evionica team is doing a great job and their CBT is according to our expectations”
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor – UAE
Evionica delivers intelligent solutions to improve the operations of companies in the aviation industry. It offers features software for Weight & Balance calculations, as well as a range of systems to enhance the pilot training process. Evionica provides its services on all continents for clients such as Wizz Air, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy.