Evionica, a proud partner of Diamond Aircraft’s Smart Aircraft Experience program, launched two new e-learning courses for DA40 NG and DA40 TDI airplanes, which provide an effective training platform for flight schools.
Evionica brings demonstrated software know-how, with the experience and proven expertise in e-learning solutions, currently offering Class Rating CBT for DA42 and DA40, as well as ATPL(A) CBT – the certified course for Airline Transport Pilot License.
Visit official DA40 CBT websites:
Brand new Class-Rating CBT provide the next-generation e-learning experience for Diamond Aircraft’s pilots. The state-of-the-art CBT courses are user friendly and 100% compliant with regulations. Cover all DA40 NG and DA40 TDI aircraft systems and explain how they work. Additionally, provide pilots with the opportunity to learn the operation of the aircraft’s flight controls and systems through interactive slides and realistic animations.
As a result, courses not only elevate pilot’s skills, but also give a greater understanding of the airplanes, which influence flight performance, aircraft efficiency and safety.
What are the key benefits of DA40 CBT for flight schools?
- Next-generation e-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & aviation training results
- Real experience of flying thanks to interactive slides and animations, which are identical to the aircraft cockpit
- Strongly focus on safety rules, especially on warning and caution systems, presenting best practises, how to properly react and avoid redundant risk
- More flight hours, as instructor can perform flights, instead of class room briefing
- Reduction of maintenance costs due to proper usage of airplane
- Comprehensive knowledge in one place – LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed, moreover gamification techniques raise student’s motivation and flight training performance
- Flexible way of learning – accessible from anywhere and anytime, on Mobile, Desktop and Tablet
- Prepares to pass the theory test in the most optimal way
- Continuously improving and always include the current knowledge
- Proof of training for Civil Aviation Authority
Find out more about Evionica’s e-learning solutions for Diamond Aircraft airplanes, like:
ABOUT DIAMOND AIRCRAFT
Diamond Aircraft headquartered in Austria with facilities in Canada and China, is amongst the leading aircraft manufacturer in General Aviation. Founded in 1981, Diamond haspioneered many aviation firsts and achieved numerous milestones and industry expert accolades. Over 5,500 Diamond airplanes are flown by private pilots, professional flight training operators and institutions worldwide.
Evionica delivers intelligent solutions to improve the operations of companies in the aviation industry. It offers features software for Weight & Balance calculations, as well as a range of systems to enhance the pilot training process. Evionica provides its services on all continents for clients such as Wizz Air, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy.