Our new Competency-Based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CBIR) is already available on Evionica’s webshop. Evionica’s Next-Generation e-learning experience aims to provide training PPL(A) or CPL(A) holders for the instrument rating, taking their previous experience and instruction in instrument flight.
Wide range of Next-Generation e-learning courses designed by Evionica, improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate and training results.
What are the core features of CBIR for getting higher flight training efficiency?
- Next-Generation E-learning experience that improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- Advanced intuitive LMS Platform for all users covers all training needs
- Access online and offline on all devices (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)
- Certified CBT, built by pilot experts
- Duration 80 hours (EASA Required) and question bank for self-study purposes
- Full HD graphics, high-quality voice and dark theme preventing eye tiring
7 chapters of Evionica’s Competency-Based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CBIR):
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge — Instrumentation
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance
- Radio Navigation
Check out the Evionica’s CBT portfolio:
What are pilot’s opinion about Evionica’s CBT?
“Evionica team is doing a great job and their CBT is according to our expectations”
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor – UAE
Evionica delivers intelligent solutions to improve the operations of companies in the aviation industry. It offers features software for Weight & Balance calculations, as well as a range of systems to enhance the pilot training process. Evionica provides its services on all continents for clients such as Wizz Air, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy.