We are glad to inform, that new Evionica’s Basic Instrument Rating (BIR) dedicated for PPL(A) holders willing to expand their privileges, is ready to buy. This e-learning Aviation Course is compliant with EASA regulations, covers the BIR theoretical knowledge requirements and efficiently supports the BIR flight training.
Wide range of Next-Generation e-learning courses designed by Evionica, improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate and training results.
What are the key features of BIR important for flight training progress?
- Advanced intuitive LMS Platform covers all training needs and SCORM standard
- Online & offline access, available on all devices (Mobile, Tablet and Desktop)
- Full HD graphics and animations, gamification techniques, high-quality voice and dark theme preventing eye tiring
- User-friendly way of learning joined with communication tool for student & instructor
- Question bank useful for knowledge assessments
- 3 chapters and approx. 20 hours of duration
Additionally, we offer Competency-based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CB-IR) – stay tuned and leave your email – we will inform you about release date.
Check out the Evionica’s CBT portfolio:
What are pilot’s opinion about Evionica’s CBT?
“Evionica team is doing a great job and their CBT is according to our expectations”
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor – UAE
Evionica delivers intelligent solutions to improve the operations of companies in the aviation industry. It offers features software for Weight & Balance calculations, as well as a range of systems to enhance the pilot training process. Evionica provides its services on all continents for clients such as Wizz Air, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy.